My previous week:
- Thinking through different and underused game formats: board games that support simultaneous or asynchronous movement, where a wall-mounted magnetic board would make “Play By Video” easy, and so on.
- A great chat with someone looking to use me as a cyber security associate, who asked all the right questions… such as “what are you interested in?” rather than “what do you have five years’ experience in?”.
- Other useful conversations about forthcoming projects and events, or working on existing ideas.
- Some “cyber security strategy” work, just helping someone think through their security roadmap and highlighting what they might have missed, or giving them a chance to explain their choices out loud to me before they face their stakeholders.
- And as always, I’m finding it useful to write up these weeknotes.